Turkey Republic Day celebrated in DFAC 1 HKIA – Afghanistan
On Republic Day, Turkey commemorates the foundation of the republic of Turkey by Atatürk, declared on October 29th 1923.
Ecolog team in HKIA marked the celebrations with a special menu: 79 Ecolog employees working during day and night to prepare this memorable dinner.
1,343 people from 29 NATO nations and 21 other National Armies enjoyed the festivities, which included:
4 types of salads, 15 types of main dishes, live cooking and 10 different desserts.
The feedback received via the Ecolog satisfaction survey system was excellent with a score of 96%.
One of our guests from England stated: “Phenomenal night of food to celebrate the Turkish Independence. Thank you very much”.
And a guest from Turkey said:” Proud of your service and being Turkish during the feast”
Our client, NSPA as well as the Frame Nation Country Contracting Officer and the Commander of HKIA all shared their satisfaction.
Decorations, popular and national Turkish songs contributed to the overall warm atmosphere.
Congratulations to Sead Smajic and his team!
- Ecolog International celebrates Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth’s 93rd birthday in Skopje
- New CEO joins Management Board at Ecolog
- Ecolog International has completed TRACEcertification
- Ecolog International main sponsor at the Munich Security Conference
- Ecolog International Supports American Football charity in Germany