Supply Chain Management & Logistics
Logistics and professional management of the supply chain are key to a successful operation. Ecolog’s supply chain management system is robust and reliable, with multi-modal logistics capabilities, providing traceability and on-time delivery of material and goods. This includes food supplies via our cold supply chain. A dedicated project supply team develops project-specific supply chain solutions through intense and thorough planning.
No matter where or what harsh conditions, Ecolog provides your site locations with whatever is required. From water, food, fuel & energy services, material handling equipment, and fleet services to multi-modal transport and warehousing.
CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC – Providing logistics support for 10,000+ people
HAITI – Providing logistics support for 6,000+ people
- Multimodal solutions for global operations
- Sourcing, Procurement
- Supply chain management
- Sea, Air, Land transportation
- MRO, Goods & Equipment
- Food Supply & Distribution
- Water Supply & Distribution
- Charter flights
- Warehouse management
IRAQ – Providing logistics support for 10,000+ people
TURKEY – Supply chain into Iraq in support of Ecolog operations
UK MoD – Overseas Deployable Food Programme
TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE CARGO – Real time 24/7 Temperature tracking systems
SOUTH ATLANTIC ISLANDS – Port terminal
NAIROBI, KENYA – Outbound Cold Transport
- 7,000+ deployed troops supported in 16 countries.
- UK based Ecolog Management Team, supported by supply-chain specialists.
- Strong key supply and logistics partners, supporting supply-chain and food-service.
- Multimodal supply routes provide efficient, tailor-made delivery solutions, under any condition.
- Vast network of Ecolog Warehouses and Key Supplier base warrants availability of compliant products at all times.
- SAP driven Supply Chain Processes with Full visibility of all supply chain steps thanks to ERP managed order/delivery tracking.
- Systems allow timely intervention and resolution of potential disturbances in the chain.
SAP TRACKING SYSTEM – Full traceability of the goods in real time
MINUSMA– Food and Potable Water Provision, Mali
WAREHOUSING AND LOGISITICS – Food supply, logistics and warehousing for 12,000 people
COMPLEX OPERATION – Delivery to 16 main locations in a country 3 times Germany
- Sourcing, procurement and storage of compliant products at all times.
- Multimodal supply chain including air cargo
(fixed and rotary wing).
- Food and water supplies for approximately
12,000 peacekeeping troops.
- Delivery to 16 locations across Mali.
- Operating deliveries to all locations using an Ecolog owned fleet of transport vehicles.
- Operating state of the art multi-temp warehouses in Gao and Bamako – both constructed by Ecolog’s in-country construction team.
- Delivery of approximately 2,000 tonnes of food and water per month.
WAREHOUSE CONSTRUCTION – Multi-temperature warehouse construction in Bamako and Gao
REMOTE AND DEMANDING – Delivery of Halal 6 way cut fresh goat meat, near Tessalit
MINUSCA– Food and Potable Water Provision, Central African Republic
MULTIMODAL LOGISITICS – Food supply, logistics and warehousing for 10,000 people
BAKERY SERVICES – Bakery services for 10,000 people
CHALLENGING CONDITIONS – No matter the season, the conditions, the remoteness
- Food and water supplies for approximately 10,000 peacekeeping troops
- Delivery to 20 locations across CAR
- Multimodal supply chain including air cargo (fixed and rotary wing)
- Operating deliveries to all locations using an Ecolog owned fleet of transport vehicles
- Operating state of the art multi-temp warehouse in Bangui – constructed by Ecolog’s in-country construction team;
- Delivery of approximately 1,000 tons of food and water per month
MULTI TEMPERATURE WAREHOUSING – Turn-key 1,000 man camp construction and operations