The Electrical Engineer is responsible for the electrical planning and execution within construction projects i.e. within camps, warehouses or other facilities. In this position he is directly reporting to the Head of Engineering.
Key Responsibilities / Duties
The Electrical Engineer is responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Engineering and design of electrical layout for construction projects incl. technical calculations and specifications
- Quantity surveying, BOQ/BOM preparation and estimation for Mechanical and Electrical work to support turnkey tendering, pre contracting and post contracting works
- Gathering technical specifications and requirements of client, system design and design of complete electrical system philosophy for the project
- Preparing design, specifications and detailing for HVAC system, low voltage and BMS system
- Quality assurance at design stage as well at execution stage and quality audit
- Managing a team of engineers if appl.
- Representation of the company at the customer
- Identification and preparation of claims
- Electrical engineering with 5 years of professional experience or MSc. Electrical engineering with 3 years professional experience.
- The degree has to equivalent to European degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in handling international construction projects
- Understand and adopting of US and European electrical standards
- English language on C1 level as per European reference level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD and other construction software,
- Good knowledge of MS Office , MS Project and the internet
- Must possess intercultural skills and demonstrate ability to effectively work with all levels of company personnel and external clients
- Willing to travel internationally
- Willing to work in crisis areas
- Driving license class B