Ecolog receives Gold Award from RoSPA Awards
Ecolog’s Corporate Safety Manager, Mr. Peter Short received on behalf of Ecolog their Gold Award at the annual RoSPA Health & Safety Awards ceremony by Frances Richardson, Director of Operations on Thursday July 13th at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, England.
Roy Griffin, Vice President of Ecolog Quality & Safety said “As this was Ecolog’s first year of entering the RoSPA awards, it is a huge compliment to everyone in Ecolog to achieve such a high level as the Gold Award. We have been working tirelessly to work safer and improve our culture of safety in Ecolog, in what are very challenging locations around the world”.
- Ecolog leads discussions at Financing for Sustainable Development 2030 forum during United Nations General Assembly
- Delivering Stability Within Instability
- Ecolog International and Dynology Corporation sign MOU
- Ecolog International celebrates Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth’s 93rd birthday in Skopje
- New CEO joins Management Board at Ecolog