Ecolog receives Gold Award from RoSPA Awards
Ecolog’s Corporate Safety Manager, Mr. Peter Short received on behalf of Ecolog their Gold Award at the annual RoSPA Health & Safety Awards ceremony by Frances Richardson, Director of Operations on Thursday July 13th at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole Hotel, England.
Roy Griffin, Vice President of Ecolog Quality & Safety said “As this was Ecolog’s first year of entering the RoSPA awards, it is a huge compliment to everyone in Ecolog to achieve such a high level as the Gold Award. We have been working tirelessly to work safer and improve our culture of safety in Ecolog, in what are very challenging locations around the world”.
- Ecolog continues its CSR commitment and assists Al Nasr community in Iraq with mobile teaching facilities
- Ecolog Extends its Social Responsibility Partnerships in Central African Republic
- Ecolog’s UK Ministry of Defence Deployable Food Programme Contract Achieves BRC Agents and Brokers Certification
- Ecolog wins second RoSPA Gold Award for Safety
- Ecolog’s new compliance chief makes global sustainability commitment