Ecolog presents capabilities at Combat Logistics
Warsaw, April 5th 2017
As part of the Combat Logistics Conference & Exhibition, Mr. Pierre Dié Chachay, Ecolog’s Vice- President, Marketing & communications presented Ecolog suggestions on “Contractor Support to Operations”, based on the company’s expertise and records in supporting deployed military around the world.
The presentation provided a strategic view into the commercial sector, illustrated with best practices, experience and lessons learned from Ecolog’s extensive experience in the field, from Afghanistan to Mali and Kosovo to Central African Republic.
Ecolog’s capabilities were illustrated at a booth displaying some of Ecolog’s services dedicated to the needs of the NATO Alliance, such as logistics, camp support services, rapid deployment and turnkey solutions services.
A reliable supply chain is the backbone of an effective armed forces deployment. Recently, the United Kingdom Ministry of Defence awarded a contract of strategic importance to Ecolog, for food supply and delivery in support to all their overseas personnel worldwide.
Mr. Jose Pena, Vice-President, Business development said: “Ecolog’s capabilities and performance are well known in decision-making circles.
Our contract with UK MOD is the materialization of our company’s growing position as a global provider of food supply and distribution. We look forward to more opportunities supporting the NATO Alliance with our turnkey solutions services. ”
- Ecolog International main sponsor at the Munich Security Conference
- Ecolog International Supports American Football charity in Germany
- Ecolog International supports those who serve
- Ecolog continues its CSR commitment and assists Al Nasr community in Iraq with mobile teaching facilities
- Ecolog Extends its Social Responsibility Partnerships in Central African Republic