Ecolog International supports those who serve
Ecolog was the proud sponsor of the prizes for a very special event held at Camp Marmal in the city of Mazar e Sharif in Afghanistan. The camp is home to the NATO-led Resolute Support Mission (RSM) which replaced the International Security and Assistance Force (ISAF) in 2015. The ISAF was the largest mission in the history of NATO. The NATO presence in Afghanistan has transitioned from a combat operation of the ISAF to one that has troops training, assisting and advising Afghan forces under the remit of the RSM. Troops from twenty-seven nations who reside at the camp came out in their numbers to attend the special charity event. Ecolog donated all the electronic items which were used as prizes for raffles throughout the night. All proceeds from the evening were donated to the “Unvergessen” project which was set up after the ISAF mission was completed in 2014. “Unvergessen” which means “Unforgotten”, is a campaign which was developed on behalf of the German army to deliver support to families of soldiers who were injured or killed during their time of service in the ISAF mission. The mission of the charity is to ensure that the legacy of these soldiers is preserved. The Bundeswehr-Sozialwerk has set up a donation account for those interested in contributing.
For more details on contributing to this cause please click here.
- Ecolog International has completed TRACEcertification
- Ecolog International main sponsor at the Munich Security Conference
- Ecolog International Supports American Football charity in Germany
- Ecolog continues its CSR commitment and assists Al Nasr community in Iraq with mobile teaching facilities
- Ecolog Extends its Social Responsibility Partnerships in Central African Republic