Ecolog International Supports American Football charity in Germany
Ecolog International was a sponsor for the opening dinner of a 9-day camp run by American Football Without Barriers (AFWB). Founded in 2011, the charity aims to deliver training opportunities to underserved communities across the United States whilst spreading the message of health and well-being. The group also makes it part of its mission to further develop global interest in the game. This year, the AFWB led a contingent of current and former NFL players to Germany after a stint in Portugal in 2018.
Under the patronage of the U.S. Consulate in Dusseldorf, the opening dinner was held at the Wirtschaftsclub. NFL superstars like Alex Mack of the Atlanta Falcons and Jabaal Sheard of the Indiana Colts were on hand to sign memorabilia which will be used for charity events in the future. Chief Marketing Officer of Ecolog Kaan Savul addressed the gathering, noting that Ecolog’s responsibility projects differ in activities, but have one common theme.
“We structure our projects to ensure that we empower the local communities wherever we operate. This partnership with the AFWB does exactly that”
The players were on hand for media interviews about the AFWB programme. Among the events were two camps and a coaching clinic. The camps were completely free, and open to men, women and children of all ages. For more information about the camp’s activities visit www.afwbcamp.com.
- Ecolog International and Mireo signed Strategic Partnership Agreement
- Ecolog leads discussions at Financing for Sustainable Development 2030 forum during United Nations General Assembly
- Delivering Stability Within Instability
- Ecolog International and Dynology Corporation sign MOU
- Ecolog International celebrates Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth’s 93rd birthday in Skopje