Ecolog Germany delivers a festive season away from home
Ecolog Germany has been awarded a Certificate of Appreciation from the US Army for its outstanding work providing catering services and a festive atmosphere over the festive period.
Senior representatives of the 1st Air Cavalry Brigade presented Ecolog Germany with the award at their bases in Illesheim in Germany.
The Certificate of Appreciation recognised Ecolog’s ‘superb culinary skills’ as well as its work ‘fostering an outstanding holiday atmosphere’, which had a ‘tremendous impact on the troops’ morale and welfare’.
The award was received on behalf of the company by Muhamed Memisi (Operations Manager) and Slaven Gajer (DFAC Manager). After that, individual recognitions were issued to the whole team.
Nasir Aliti, Ecolog’s Program Manager for Catering in Germany, said: “During the holiday season we are conscious that our clients are far from home, and we will always aim to deliver an enjoyable, festive atmosphere for people. The whole team can take pride that we achieved that”.
Ecolog has been working with the US Army for many years, providing integrated support services, including catering, for its operations in many regions worldwide.
- Ecolog International and Mireo signed Strategic Partnership Agreement
- Ecolog leads discussions at Financing for Sustainable Development 2030 forum during United Nations General Assembly
- Delivering Stability Within Instability
- Ecolog International and Dynology Corporation sign MOU
- Ecolog International celebrates Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth’s 93rd birthday in Skopje