Ecolog Germany delivers a festive season away from home
Ecolog Germany has been awarded a Certificate of Appreciation from the US Army for its outstanding work providing catering services and a festive atmosphere over the festive period.
Senior representatives of the 1st Air Cavalry Brigade presented Ecolog Germany with the award at their bases in Illesheim in Germany.
The Certificate of Appreciation recognised Ecolog’s ‘superb culinary skills’ as well as its work ‘fostering an outstanding holiday atmosphere’, which had a ‘tremendous impact on the troops’ morale and welfare’.
The award was received on behalf of the company by Muhamed Memisi (Operations Manager) and Slaven Gajer (DFAC Manager). After that, individual recognitions were issued to the whole team.
Nasir Aliti, Ecolog’s Program Manager for Catering in Germany, said: “During the holiday season we are conscious that our clients are far from home, and we will always aim to deliver an enjoyable, festive atmosphere for people. The whole team can take pride that we achieved that”.
Ecolog has been working with the US Army for many years, providing integrated support services, including catering, for its operations in many regions worldwide.
- Ecolog continues its CSR commitment and assists Al Nasr community in Iraq with mobile teaching facilities
- Ecolog Extends its Social Responsibility Partnerships in Central African Republic
- Ecolog’s UK Ministry of Defence Deployable Food Programme Contract Achieves BRC Agents and Brokers Certification
- Ecolog wins second RoSPA Gold Award for Safety
- Ecolog’s new compliance chief makes global sustainability commitment