Ecolog to exhibit at Africa Oil Week 2017
The 24th Annual Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream 2017 Conference, to be held from 23rd to 27th October, at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa is a milestone event for the African Continent’s Oil and Gas industries.
This year again, Ecolog, a global provider of turnkey solutions supporting, among others, the Oil & Gas industry, will be present, highlighting its capabilities and experience in delivering quality, competitive camp construction, logistics and support services, including catering, in a context of consistent growth of its footprint on the African continent.
Conscious that such a growth needs to benefit to local communities, Ecolog has been engaging African suppliers and local companies in the context of its operations, as well as consistently recruiting locally, with well over 80% of its current employees on the African continent being nationals from the country in which it operates.
The conference will be an opportunity for Ecolog to demonstrate its approach on sustainable and pragmatic support services, tailor made for its current clients and an occasion to meet new potential partners: we look forward to welcoming you on our stand #62!
- Ecolog International main sponsor at the Munich Security Conference
- Ecolog International Supports American Football charity in Germany
- Ecolog International supports those who serve
- Ecolog continues its CSR commitment and assists Al Nasr community in Iraq with mobile teaching facilities
- Ecolog Extends its Social Responsibility Partnerships in Central African Republic