Ecolog to exhibit at Africa Oil Week 2016
The 23rd Annual Africa Oil Week/Africa Upstream 2016 Conference, to be held from 31st October- 4th November 2016, at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa is a milestone event for the African Continent’s Oil and Gas industries.
Since 1994, and for over two decades, the Africa Oil Week has been widely recognised for forging corporate/state relationships in Africa and worldwide, as well as driving direct and foreign investment into and inside Africa’s multiple upstream landscapes.
Ecolog, a leading supplier of turnkey solutions supporting, among others, the Oil & Gas industry, will be present and exhibit this year at the Conference, highlighting its capabilities and expertise in delivering quality, competitive camp construction and support services, as well as it growing footprint on the African continent.
Conscious that such a growth needs to benefit to local communities, Ecolog has been engaging African suppliers and local companies in the context of its operations and consistently recruiting locally, with well over 80% of its current employees being nationals from the country in which it operates.
The conference will be an opportunity for Ecolog to demonstrate its approach on sustainable and pragmatic support services, tailor made for its current clients and an occasion to meet new potential partners, in a dynamic context of growth and development on the African Continent.
You are welcome to meet us at our stand #32!
- Ecolog continues its CSR commitment and assists Al Nasr community in Iraq with mobile teaching facilities
- Ecolog Extends its Social Responsibility Partnerships in Central African Republic
- Ecolog’s UK Ministry of Defence Deployable Food Programme Contract Achieves BRC Agents and Brokers Certification
- Ecolog wins second RoSPA Gold Award for Safety
- Ecolog’s new compliance chief makes global sustainability commitment