Ecolog attends Africa Security Symposium
Nairobi June 22nd 2017
In a context of its expansion on the African continent, in support of various UN missions and Oil & Gas projects, Ecolog was present at the Africa Security Symposium in Nairobi.
Gathering over 250 local and international participants, the conference format also allowed for one-to-one meetings, including with representative of the MONUSCO, UNAMID, UNMIL and AMISOM missions, as well as NATO and the World Food program, among others.
Mr. Pierre Dié Chachay, Vice- President, Marketing & communications represented Ecolog and shared the company’s experience supporting complex peacekeeping missions in Africa, in Mali and Central African Republic.
Currently supporting more than 30,000 Blue Helmets with food and potable water, Ecolog has managed to build a robust and reliable supply chain to deliver on the requirements set forth by the United Nations.
In Mali, a country three times the size of Germany, Ecolog is in charge of the food and potable water supply and delivery on sixteen sites, including in the most remote areas of the country, where the company is also responsible for the waste collection and disposal.
Ecolog is looking forward to further developing its support services, including camp construction, food supply and logistics and real life support services to more countries and clients on the African continent.
- Ecolog International main sponsor at the Munich Security Conference
- Ecolog International Supports American Football charity in Germany
- Ecolog International supports those who serve
- Ecolog continues its CSR commitment and assists Al Nasr community in Iraq with mobile teaching facilities
- Ecolog Extends its Social Responsibility Partnerships in Central African Republic