Ecolog attend the Exercise Joint Caterer 2017
Shrivenham, October 13th 2017
Ecolog responded present at the 17th Exercise Joint Caterer Event 2017, held at the Technology School of the UK Defence Academy. Organised under the auspices of Team Leidos, the event allows chefs and caterers of the Royal Navy, Army and Royal Air Force to compete in a wide range of culinary classes, with a focus on operational catering.
Ecolog joined as an exhibitor, sponsor of the event, and was given the opportunity to present the company and provide highlights of the first stages of the recently started Overseas Deployable Food Programme.
The Programme consists in the procurement and supply chain management of frozen, chilled and ambient foods, for all standing and temporary overseas locations, as well as land exercises, in support of the British Armed Forces. Ecolog was awarded the contract recently and started operations last October 1st, with first deliveries to Falkland Islands, Ascension Islands, Kenya, Oman, Belize and Germany.
Representing Ecolog, were Mr. Armin Schroeder, Director of Global Supply Chain Solutions, Mr. Nicholas Guy, Director Catering Services and Mr. Pierre Dié Chachay, Vice President Marketing & Communications.
Ecolog booth displayed the company’s expertise on global food supply and logistics, as well as customised and turnkey solution services, such as camp design and construction, environmental services and life support services, including catering.
- Ecolog International main sponsor at the Munich Security Conference
- Ecolog International Supports American Football charity in Germany
- Ecolog International supports those who serve
- Ecolog continues its CSR commitment and assists Al Nasr community in Iraq with mobile teaching facilities
- Ecolog Extends its Social Responsibility Partnerships in Central African Republic