Ecolog to attend AUSA 2017
Dubai, September 13th , 2017
The AUSA Annual Meeting & Exposition, one of the largest land defense expositions and professional development forums in the world, which gathers over 600 industry and military exhibitors, will be held next October 9th to 11th, in Washington DC. More than 25,000 attendees, including senior leaders from the U.S. Army, DoD and Congress, as well as foreign dignitaries attend every year.
Ecolog will be part of this milestone event, which provides a unique opportunity to present its one-stop-shop and customized solution services, with a special focus on three specific areas of Ecolog portfolio of services, strategic to any military deployment and operations in the world: Rapid Deployment, Food Logistics and Camp Support Services.
With more than a thousand projects delivered with no mission failure, Ecolog has been steadily building its capabilities to become the partner of choice, praised for its commitment and focus on getting the job done, no matter how difficult the conditions.
As a company that has been working side by side with the US Army, in Afghanistan since 2002 and in Iraq since 2003, Ecolog will also this year be present, at a time when the armed forces require more flexibility and responsiveness for its support services, than ever before.
- Ecolog continues its CSR commitment and assists Al Nasr community in Iraq with mobile teaching facilities
- Ecolog Extends its Social Responsibility Partnerships in Central African Republic
- Ecolog’s UK Ministry of Defence Deployable Food Programme Contract Achieves BRC Agents and Brokers Certification
- Ecolog wins second RoSPA Gold Award for Safety
- Ecolog’s new compliance chief makes global sustainability commitment